CMS recently finalized a five-year mandated orthopedic bundled payment program for hospitals in certain defined geographies known as CJR.
Whether you are a CJR participant or planning for it, understanding your exposure and strategic position is key to success in this new era of mandatory bundled payment models.
Benefiting both CJR participant and non-participant hospitals, BESLER’s CJR Analysis & Risk Assessment service examines the drivers that impact bundled payment success for you including:
- Target price analysis, discharge trends, provider utilization and readmissions
- Analysis of quality measures including HCAHPS and complication rates
- Post-acute care summary and identification of potential collaborators
- Quarterly data analysis and year-end reconciliation
- A report card indicating your organization’s readiness for CJR
- A detailed assessment derived from aggregated and analyzed CMS public use files and CMS claim detail
- An executive summary and presentation of risk factors, key performance indicators, and recommendations
For more information on our CJR Analysis & Assessment service, please contact Jim Hunter at (609) 514-1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.