In this episode, Mike Merola, Founding Partner of Winning Strategies Washington, reviews recent federal healthcare policy issues including the Graham-Cassidy bill, The Chronic Care Act, and more.
Resources related to this episode:
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- The Graham-Cassidy bill – what it was intended to do and what the downfall of it means.
- DSH payment cuts set for October 1st and what will happen next.
- The President’s concept of issuing an executive order to allow the sale of insurance across state lines.
- The passage of The Chronic Care Act.
- The implications of Tom Price’s resignation as HHS Secretary.
- What remains for the federal government concerning healthcare in 2017.