In this webinar: Medicare IME – GME 101, BESLER’s Reimbursement Director, Jeff Wolf provides an in-depth review of Medicare reimbursement for Direct Graduate Medical Education (GME) and Indirect Medical Education (IME).
Agenda & Learning Objectives
- Understanding of the IME/GME reimbursement mechanism
- Guidance on counting FTEs
- Guidance and identifying the Initial Residency Period
- Provide a basic understanding of the Regulatory issues that affect IME/GME reimbursement
- Identify where the IME/GME data goes on the 2552 cost report
Listen to the related Hospital Finance Podcast IME/GME 101 episode HERE.
|For a copy of the slides used in Jeff's presentation, go here:|