BESLER provides free, virtual educational webinars to anyone interested in attending. Some of our webinars provide the opportunity to earn Continuing Education Units (CEU) via the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
Continuing Education Units (CEU) Credit Requirements
- Participants can earn 1.0 CEU credit for each approved session attended.
- To be awarded the full credit, you must respond to the three knowledge check questions asked throughout the webinar/session and stay the duration of the webinar.
- Upon completion of the requirements, you will receive your awarded CEU credit certificate within 14 days of the webinar (via email).
BESLER offers various webinar programs that have been approved for AHIMA CEUs.
This program has been approved for continuing education unit(s) (CEUs) for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Granting of Approved CEUs from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program provider.
To view organizations that offer program(s) that have been approved for AHIMA CEUs:
- Log into your MyAHIMA account.
- Go to Certified Education Providers then select Search Provider.
- Use the AHIMA Approved CEU Program® listing to view organizations that offer program(s) that have been approved for AHIMA CEUs.
For questions regarding BESLER’s CEU program, or to inquire about a CEU credit you think you should have received, please email us.
Note: We have learned many attendees’ CEU credit emails are getting caught in their organization’s spam filters. If you haven’t received your CEU credit within 14 days after the webinar you attended, email us to get your CEU credit.
SUBSCRIBE for Weekly Insider Updates
- Podcast Alerts
- Healthcare Finance News
- Upcoming Webinars
By submitting your email address, you are agreeing to receive email communications from BESLER.