“I think right now we’re very happy that BESLER is catching what we’re missing. It looks like we’re not missing that much. So, I’m really happy that we are doing very well in catching what we need to catch. And happy that BESLER is coming behind us and catching what we do miss. I’m very grateful for that because, as you know, every dollar is helpful for us.”
How are you preparing? Do you have a plan?
BESLER’s team will provide 30 hours of self-serve education for your team. The intensive training will be recorded for future use – for reinforcement and/or for new hires.
The official timeline for implementation in the U.S. remains to be finalized, but it’s expected to be as early as 2025. It will replace ICD-10-CM—and will include many changes that all providers will need to completely understand to remain compliant.
The objective of our revenue integrity solutions is to provide a fee-based online educational experience on ICD-11 and provide a takeaway resource document, including how to:
- Identify the structure of ICD-11.
- Identify the purpose & benefits of using ICD-11.
- Understand the classification conventions of ICD-11.
- Understand the difference between the Foundation & the ICD-11 Tabular List.
- Apply the ICD-11 conventions to classify clinical concepts, including use of extension codes.
- Perform the classification function using the ICD-11 Coding Tool & Browser.
- Identify the ICD-11 Maintenance Platform.
Why Choose BESLER?
- BESLER’s coding analysts have various certifications, including MHI, RHIA, CCS, CDIP, CICA, and some hold AHIMA-Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer status.
- Our experienced professionals will be certified on ICD-11 as soon as it’s available.
Contact BESLER to educate you and your team on all things ICD-11.