In this first session of a two-part series, Jeff Wolf, BESLER’s Director of Reimbursement Services, provides an in-depth review of cost report basics and how they relate to advanced issues.
You will learn about:
- Basic definition of Cost Reports and timing.
- Review of reimbursement methodologies.
- Basic understanding of the cost report components and data sources.
- Review key cost worksheets of the Cost Report (WS A & B Series).
- Variances between financial accounting vs. Medicare. Regulations.
- Basic steps of preparation of the data for the key worksheets.
- Things to be mindful of while preparing cost report workpapers.
- Read the answers to the Top 10 Questions from our Cost Report 101: Part 1 Webinar.
- Watch the Cost Report 101 – Part 2 Webinar here.