In the second session of our two-part series, BESLER’s Director of Reimbursement Services, Jeff Wolf, reviews areas to be mindful of while preparing cost report workpapers.
You will learn about:
- Basic definitions of Charges and Settlement Worksheets in the cost report
- Review Revenue worksheets of the Cost Report (WS C and D series)
- Variances between Financial Accounting vs. Medicare Regulations
- Basic steps of preparation of the data for the key worksheets
- Basic of the Provider Statistical Report (PSR) and Processing steps
- Review the Medicare Components and where they go on the Settlement worksheets
For Cost Report 101 – Part 1, click here.